The Science of Far Infrared 

                The CERACARE  Bed operates at a temperature of 40  - 70 . This allows you to be able to breathe comfortably and enjoy the benefits for extended periods of time. Because the infrared rays safely and comfortably penetrate the skin up to 2" deep, even your organs and deep tissues are stimulated. This induces sweating 2-3 times as much as a conventional sauna. CERACARE  Beds use only 20% of the infrared energy to heat the air leaving 80% to be converted to heat in our bodies.

                Far infra red rays or FIR are completely safe and beneficial to the human body. They are so safe that doctors use them in hospitals to warm newborn babies. FIR are naturally occurring and are the beneficial portion of sunlight that we can receive. To fully understand FIR, picture yourself sunbathing outside on a warm day and a cloud is overhead. Once the cloud moves on and the rays are now directly on your body you start to feel warmer. From the sun, your body is being heated by FIR. Another example would be placing a thermometer in the sun and one in the shade. The thermometer in the sun is warmed by FIR and will read higher, but the outside air temperature is still the same. Infrared heaters in the CERACARE  Bed operate the same way as natural sunlight but without the harmful side effects of solar radiation.

                Sunlight is the source of life on earth. Unfortunately, not all of the energy is beneficial. Sunlight is part of a wide spectrum of frequencies, including ultraviolet and infrared rays. Visible sunlight is in the middle of this spectrum. At a higher frequency are ultraviolet rays that can cause sunburn.

                At a lower frequency, however, are the gentle infrared rays. Infrared light is a product of heat production. Humans generate waves in the 6-20 micron range. The optimal output range of CERACARE Bed emitters is between 7 and 14 microns which is very close to the resonant frequency of a water molecule. This similarity makes sense since our bodies are almost 70% water. This range, sometimes called "Vital Rays", appears to have special regenerative effects on the body. Our heater's output is evenly spread around the 9.4 micron point of peak human output. Because the water molecule resonates or vibrates, this vibration causes a release of cellular toxins such as mercury, aluminum, cholesterol and other toxic gases such as sulfur and formaldehyde. The energy output from the CERACARE Bed corresponds so closely to the body's radiant energy that our bodies absorb close to 93% of the infrared waves that reach our skin.

          What is Far Infrared (FIR)? It is a specific wave length of light from the sun. Among the rays coming from the sun, the FIR waves are the safest and the most beneficial.

          Far infra red rays or FIR are completely safe and beneficial to the human body. They are so safe that doctors use them in hospitals to warm newborn babies. FIR are naturally occurring and are the beneficial portion of sunlight that we can receive. To fully understand FIR, picture yourself sunbathing outside on a warm day and a cloud is overhead. Once the cloud moves on and the rays are now directly on your body you start to feel warmer. From the sun, your body is being heated by FIR. Another example would be placing a thermometer in the sun and one in the shade. The thermometer in the sun is warmed by FIR and will read higher, but the outside air temperature is still the same. Infrared heaters in the sauna operate the same way as natural sunlight but without the harmful side effects of solar radiation.

          Sunlight is the source of life on earth. Unfortunately, not all of the energy is beneficial. Sunlight is part of a wide spectrum of frequencies, including ultraviolet and infrared rays. Visible sunlight is in the middle of this spectrum. At a higher frequency are ultraviolet rays that can cause sunburn.

          At a lower frequency, however, are the gentle infrared rays. Infrared light is a product of heat production. Humans generate waves in the 6-20 micron range. The optimal output range of far infrared sauna emitters is between 7 and 14 microns which is very close to the resonant frequency of a water molecule. This similarity makes sense since our bodies are almost 70% water. This range, sometimes called "Vital Rays", appears to have special regenerative effects on the body. Our heater's output is evenly spread around the 9.4 micron point of peak human output. Because the water molecule resonates or vibrates, this vibration causes a release of cellular toxins such as mercury, aluminum, cholesterol and other toxic gases such as sulfur and formaldehyde. The energy output from the infrared sauna corresponds so closely to the body's radiant energy that our bodies absorb close to 93% of the infrared waves

Far Infrared ( the light of life)

Cart

    This website is created and hosted by Website.com's Site Builder.